Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just One Kiss and Two of a Kind are available now.  Three Little Words is available by pre-order.  If you buy or pre-order, please let me know.  Since I am a Fool's Gold Cheerleader, I can get points if you buy or pre-order Just One Kiss, Two of a Kind, & Three Little Words.  Thanks.


Amazon- Just One Kiss

Amazon- Two of a Kind

(Comes out July 30, 2013)

(Comes out August 27, 2013)
BN: Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold Cookbook: A Love Story Told Through 150 Recipes

(Comes out September 24, 2013)

(Comes out October 29, 2013- Paperback reissue)
Amazon- A Fool's Gold Christmas
BN- A Fool's Gold Christmas
(No links yet)

I would love to talk about the Fool's Gold Books, characters, and the town.

*Which character is your favorite?
*Which guy is the cutest?
*Which is the cutest couple?

Don't forget about my Chasing Perfect Book Giveaway!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment