Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hi!

I took a few days away because I have been in a lot of pain.  I saw my pain management doctor earlier in the week and was told I have inflammation in my lower back-tailbone area.  I still managed to get out to cheer!!  GO SUSAN!!  I have been resting as much as I can.  Trying to get the swelling down.  If I do too much, it hurts to walk.  It is just something I have gotten used to.  I overdid it the week before cheering started and now I am playing for it. 

I forgot to post about my trip to Target the week that Just One Kiss was released.  Let me know if you brought it.  I would love to hear from you.  I love the book!!  Have you?  What did you think of Justice & Patience?  Did you love their characters?  

I am off to catch up.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment