Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I love the comments!!

I just wanted to say thanks so much for all the comments!  I love every of them.  If I did not comment back, I am so sorry.  I  missed one or two.  Calstephanie, Thanks for liking the Q&A.  I loved making that up.  I just realized I did not finish the last question.  One of my kids probably came in wanting something.  I want to go find the town, too!  

Since I became a Fool's Gold cheerleader, lots has happened!  I lost 20 lbs!  YEA!!  I discovered which one of the Fool's Gold books is my favorite, which is Summer Nights!  I loved that others feel this way, too!!  The rest I am saving!  I have something planned!  ;)

Do you have a favorite book in the series?  What is your favorite book in the series?


Keep on Reading Fool's Gold Books!
Melissa  

No comments:

Post a Comment