Friday, July 13, 2012

12 Books I am going to read this Summer

I have been thinking about what I want to read this summer since the kids went to the library & signed up for the Summer Reading program, which reminds me I need to type up Ashleigh's books she read & find the authors since she lost the paper already.  She only had 3 books on it.  Maybe 5.  I also need the number of pages on this, too.  


I decided to type up what books I wanted to read this summer.  This is not all the books I have read.  There was one book I read about Complex Child, but I am not including it in this list.  I may have to wait for the last 2  books for Fall.


I am also redoing my Goodreads To Read List.  It has gotten out of control.  Anybody else's?


12 Books I have to read this Summer:
1. Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery Finished 6/18
2. Season of Fear by Christine Bush Finished 6/20
3. We Brought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee 
4. Summer Nights by Susan Mallery  Finished 7/1
5. Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins Finished 7/4
6. Simple Irresistible Lucky Harbor #1 by Jill Shalvis 
7. All Summer Long by Susan Mallery B&N/Amazon
8. Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson
9. The Sweetest Thing Lucky Harbor #2 by Jill Shalvis
-Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor #2.1
-Small Town Christmas #2.5
10. Head over Heals Lucky Harbor #3 by Jill Shalvis
11. Lucky in Love Lucky Harbor #4 by Jill Shalvis
12. At Last Lucky Harbor #5 by Jill Shalvis (release 6/26)

I am also including my Fall's List because of the book by Susan Mallery that is coming out called A Fool's Gold Christmas.  It is about Evie Stryker (little sister to the 3 Cowboys that came this Summer) & Dante Jefferson (Best Friend of Rafe).  You can now pre-order this book at Barnes & Noble & Amazon.  I am thinking I will order it off of Amazon as a Hardcover then later I will get it as an e-book for my ipad (also from Amazon).  I have this thing.  I know you all will think it is silly, but my other Fool's Gold e-books will be lonely without the missing e-book.  They must be a complete set.  They have to be ALL TOGETHER in my ipad!!  Real books or not.  Who is with me on this?  More information on this new book from Susan Mallery please check on this website HERE!


My Fall's List
1.  A Fool's Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery (9/25/2012) B&N/Amazon
2. All He Ever Needed Kowalski #4 by Shannon Stacey (Sept 2012)- I would love to re-read Exclusively Yours #1
Undeniably Yours #2
Yours to Keep #3
3. Forever & A Day Lucky Harbor #6 by Jill Shalvis (Release 7/31)
4. The Next Always (Inn Boonsboro #1) by Nora Roberts
5. Kowalski #5 by Shannon Stacey (10/2012)
6. The Last Boyfriend (Inn Boonsboro #2) by by Nora Roberts
7. Kowalski #6 by Shannon Stacey (11/2012)


What is your top 5 or 10 books you have to read this summer?
Keep on Reading!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment