Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Share the Love contest

Photobucket




Susan Mallery is giving away a Kindle, a NOOK, or the ereader of the winner’s choice up to $100 (or, alternatively, a $100 e-gift card). The Share the Love winner this month will also receive PERIL IN PAPERBACK by Kate, SOMEBODY TO LOVE by Kristan, and ALL SUMMER LONG (Fool’s Gold book 9)  in ebook format. The contest is open internationally – an international winner will receive the $100 e-gift card.


For more information, go to this Click HERE.  If you are not a member of Susan Mallery's Member Only's page, please let me know.  Since I am a Fool's Gold cheerleader, I get points for those who go over to the Member Only site.  Comment please & let me know.  I will send you tattoos, bookmarks, & a business card as a Thank you for joining the Members Only!  The new tattoos are so cute!  


Keep on Reading Fool's Gold Books!
We are getting closer to All Summer Long Release Date!!
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment