Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We are here in Fool's Gold, CA!!!!

Previous posts:

We are in Fool's Gold, CA!!!  WHOO HOO!!  We have been here for awhile!  We have been busy unpacking, unpacking, & unpacking.  lol.

Last week we decided to get some photos up on the wall.  I used a technique that I have seen in blogs before.  I wished I kept the link to share with you, but if you see this on a blog, please share.  We outline the photo frame with paper then we taped them up on the wall where we wanted them to be hang.  


Of course, we moved them a few times before we got them in the positions where we wanted them.  We used packing paper, which we have plenty of.  This is definitely the way to go.  No nails being put into the wall without using them.  Shawn put the nails up for us.  We hang the photos up.

                         I really like how the wall turned out!  What do you think?
Photobucket


I plan to add a baby picture for each of the kids on top of their school picture (Ethan has a regular picture on the wall).  I also want to add some vinyl words like love or something else around the photos.
Photobucket

Ethan was mad about something, but I can not remember why.  I had to share this picture because he is so darn Cute!!
Photobucket
                                   I am working on another post with pictures!  
                                         Keep on Reading Fool's Gold Books!!
                                                         Melissa


(Remember this is a Fictional town. We recently moved about 30 minutes from where we were living.  Well, it was over my older 2 Christmas break.  Long story why it was then.  It was to be next week!  I am glad it isn't because I could not be doing this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment