Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 3 of Cheering!!

Ethan & I was out yesterday cheering, we have no photos from our day out!  Barnes & Noble did not have Summer Days in stock.  I was so disappointed.  I went into Barnes & Noble thinking this will be a lot of fun!!  This is good though!  They sold out!  Right?  Our Barnes & Noble is a 30-40 minute trip from us.  Depending on traffic.  I wish it was closer.  I could not get there until Friday.

Ethan & I did have a good day!  
We got Noah his bike!

I forgot to tell you about a chat I had with 2 ladies at Sam's Club.  Ethan had a hot dog.  Well, we waited for the ladies to make it.  I asked them if they read Romance books.  A lot of time I have been getting that they don't have time to.  I think we need to make time to read Romance novels especially Susan Mallery.  I told the ladies about Fool's Gold, about the 7 books that are out now, & the 2 that are coming out this summer.  I handed out bookmarks & tattoos!!  The one lady said she is going to read the Fool's Gold series!  She told me about her favorite author, Robin Carr, & told me about her favorite series from her.  When I don't have any books from Susan to read, I am going to check out Robin & this lady is going to do the same with, but with Susan!! Win-win!!  The other lady is going to give the bookmark & tattoos to her granddaughter who loves to read.  I told them I will be in often to see if more books comes in & I will be putting bookmarks so if they want to chat some more, I will back.  

I just pre-ordered Summer Nights & All Summer Long for my ipad using the Kindle app.  I have Summer Days for the Kindle app already.  I have to have all the books as e-books!  The first 6 will get lonely if the set is not complete!!

I am thinking of  having a contest to win a copy of Summer Days (book copy) soon.  I need to figure out how to do this since this is my first time ever doing this.  

Keep on Reading!
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment