Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Nights is out!!

Photobucket

It's finally here! Release Day!  Congratulations Susan Mallery!  


The first thing I did this morning was checked my ipad, went straight into my kindle app to see if Summer Nights was in it & Guess what?  YES, it was!

This morning Noah has an appointment then we will be out "cheering."  He is not happy about it, but he has no choice.  I am hoping once we get out there, he will change his mind!

We are hoping to go to these locations:
*Books a Million (closest to his appointment)
*Walmart
*Sam's Club
Walgreen
KMart

Photos to come soon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Have a great day! This was my favorite of the series... so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not far into the book yet. My kids & I have been so busy! I am hoping I can read it, but tonight is reading night & I read whatever they want to read. Have a Great Day, too!

    ReplyDelete