Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stopping in Chicago!

This post is all about us moving to Fool's Gold, CA.  Us packing up & driving from PA to CA.  Wow! That is far!  First stop: Chicago!!  That is 2500 miles or 42 hours!  I think it may take us 3.5 days to get there, but we are in Chicago, IL for days.  Why?  Details below!  


We are stopping in Chicago! Why Chicago?  Why not?  Has anyone ever been to Chicago?  or want to go to Chicago?  In the comments, tell me!  If you have, tell me what you loved, hated!  I want to know.  I loved Chicago!


We have!  A couple years ago!  My sister lives there.  I love Chicago!  Lots to do there!  Like Shedd Aquarium!  It is 3 floors!  When we go back, we are going back to the Shedd Aquarium with the kids & my sister.


Here are some photos from our visit:

The Show they did

Photobucket


An octopus 
Photobucket

Noah watching the penguins 
Photobucket

Sting ray (Love the letters on it) 
Photobucket

Ethan so small! 
Photobucket

Turtles- The last one saying "Hey, wait for me!" 
Photobucket


Ashleigh & Noah with the Penguins from Happy Feet!  
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is outside Shedd Aquarium!  
 Photobucket

The next time we go we want to see the Bean, Skydeck, & The Field Museum, & the Navy Pier. 


The time is almost up where we can read Summer Nights!  Who is excited?  I am.  I am looking forward to same "me time." lol.  Sorry about getting off on the last blog post.  Things have been stressful here.  I need my time where I am reading.  It helps relax me!


Keep on Reading Fool's Gold Books!
Photobucket 
(Remember this is a Fictional town. We recently moved about 30 minutes from where we were living.  Well, it was over my older 2 Christmas break.  Long story why it was then.  It was to be next week!  I am glad it isn't because I could not be doing this.  We were in Chicago a few years ago & haven't been back since.  I so want to see my sister, but things have been so crazy, but we will go.  Once we are all "moved" to Fool's Gold, I will be doing blog posts from there.  I will be using my imagination!)

No comments:

Post a Comment