Monday, June 11, 2012

Top 6 Favorite Authors & We are Leaving

We are leaving for......
Fool's Gold, CA (using our imagination)


I got this idea from HERE. I would love to hear what your 5 Favorite Authors are, too!


What are your Favorite Authors?
1. Susan Mallery
2. Nora Roberts
3. Nicholas Sparks
4. Linda Lael Miller
5. Kristan Higgins
6. Shannon Stacey

Which books would you recommend from those authors?
Susan Mallery- Fool's Gold series, Buchanan Series, Los Lobos, Lone Star, .
Nora Roberts- Stanislaskis series, Bride Quartet series.
Nicholas Sparks- The Lucky One,  Dear John, The Last Song, The Best of Me.
Linda Lael Miller- The Creed Cowboys Series.
Kristan Higgins- All I Ever Wanted, Fools Rush In.
Shannon Stacey- Kowalski Series

As you can tell, I love series!  With series, you learn about the character while being introduced about new characters.  My favorite series are Fool's Gold, Buchanan, Stanislaskis, Bride Quartet, The Creed Cowboys (What can I say about Cowboys? Yum!!), & The Kowalski.  When I found out that Susan Mallery was bringing Cowboys to Fool's Gold, I thought YEA!  I read The Creed Cowboys Series last year & I loved it.  I could not wait to read about her Cowboys!  =)

Come back to visit me!  I have plans in stored once we moved into Fool's Gold. ;)  


What are your 6 Favorite Authors?  There are a few more authors I want to read like Kristin Hannah, Jodi Picoult, & Shannon Stacey.  I really want to read Kristin Hannah's Home Front.  I have a list of books to read by Jodi Picoult.  I have this thing that I stick with my favorite authors.  If you check my Goodreads, you will see that my read list is basically those 6 authors I have listed.


Keep reading Fool's Gold.  2 weeks until Summer Nights comes out!
Photobucket

(Remember this is a Fictional town. We recently moved about 30 minutes from where we were living.  Well, it was over my older 2 Christmas break.  Long story why it was then.  It was to be next week!  I am glad it isn't because I could not be doing this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment